The market is filled with products in whatever price range you want to buy. The amount of price decides the quality of a product. Fake, real, and semi-real all you can get. So is the case with your mehndi that you brides use during your wedding and any other ceremonies that require you to paint your hands and feet with Mehandi.
It is an Indian custom that on any auspicious day women draw mehndi on their hands and feet, if not on feet then definitely on hands, and especially during a wedding, it is high. All women, girls, and children get together and the Mehandi ceremony is organized in which it is drawn on the bride and other members of the family.
The ceremony is the same on the groom’s side. So Mehandi ceremony is okay. It is done in India in almost all Hindu weddings. But the concern is here not about the ceremony while Mehandi. There are many cases that have been heard of brides that the Mehandi they used came fake and chemicalized which ruined and bruised their hands and feet and wherever they put it. Irritation and other skin problems occurred.
Do you know why this? It is because of the worst quality of Mehandi, that is fake and made of chemicals that look like real but in reality, could cause your skin tremendously. So the best thing brides and others can do is not to use chemical Mehandi, and instead of that use natural homemade Mehandi that is good in color and quality.
When the question comes of natural Mehandi, it is not easily available in the market and whatever are, people are not sure of its quality. And they also think that it is hard to make while this is not the case. It is so easy to make natural mehndi at home and when you use it, during the wedding it would only be you whose hands and feet would be shining. You also need experienced and professional mehndi artists for drawing it during your wedding. Mehndi artists in Faridabad available if your wedding is taking place in the city. You can book them from Shaadidukaan also in your budget, which is India’s fastest growing online wedding market.
How to make natural henna Mehandi from Henna leaves:
Here are the steps for making Henna at home and when you do it, you would definitely say yourself it is so easy, why I didn’t try it earlier?
- First, you need to purchase fresh dry Henna leaves from the market and you have the plant of it in your garden then take it from there, and if your any close friend has it then borrow from her, and in return, you can give her a bowl of Henna paste!
- If you have purchased the dry leaves then there is no need to dry them and if wet, then definitely leave them under the Sun provided they can be ground into the powder.
- After that, grind the dry leaves Henna into powder with the help of a mixer or a blender. Remove twigs and other additional branches from them.
- When they totally get ground, put in a bowl or in an airtight can and don’t expose it to any liquid if you don’t want to use it.
- When you want to use it, mix it with water, put a few drops of lemon also and with oil. You can use coconut oil. You have to mix all these ingredients with Henna powder for making the paste and leave it for one hour before using it.
So you know how easy and not so much time taking making a natural Henna paste. And you don’t’ need to worry about any bruises, skin irritation or other types of skin problems while show to your bae how beautiful Mehandi design is looking when natural Henna used.Okay, you have known all the steps of making the natural Henna but it is not enough.
To read more on topics like this, check out the life tips category.