London and Dubai are the places that have been ranked on the top for tourism. They have been ranked best in the world for hotels and shopping. They are the home to the world’s largest shopping centers, such as the Dubai mall that attracted 75 million people in the year 2013. Dubai and London are the home of luxurious hotels such as The Gorings, London Hilton on Park Lane, The Atlantis, International London Park Lane, Burj Al Arab and many more. The main language that is spoken in England is English, followed by Bengali, Hindi, and Turkish. The main languages that are spoken in Dubai are the Arabic language followed by Hindi and other regional languages of people over there.
The best time to visit London from Dubai is from March to May and from April to August. These are the best months to visit London from Dubai due to the good weather and the events taking place over there. These months are the peak seasons to visit London from Dubai.
Transportation in London- When you book flights from Dubai to London, after reaching London the best way to roam around the place is by trains, buses, and taxis. The minimum cost of these preferred transports is $3 by traveling from trains, $5.3 by traveling from buses and $4.3 by traveling from taxis or tourism service cars. Yes of course if a person likes to walk they can, walking depends on the type of weather.
Frequently asked things about flights from Dubai to London:
- The average time to reach London from Dubai is 7 hours 40 minutes. It takes a maximum of 8 to 9 hours to reach London airport from Dubai International airport depending on the weather.
- The code for Dubai International airport is DXB.
- The code for London Heathrow International airport is LHR.
- The airport in Dubai from where the London flights take off is called as the Dubai International airport and the airport where the flights land after reaching London is known by the name that is Heathrow International airport.
- After reaching London from Dubai so many shopping places/sites are waiting for the people such as Westfield London, Oxford Street, Selfridges and many more.
- If a person feels hungry after reaching their destination then there are so many hotels and restaurants to fulfill their hunger, such as, Mad Hatter’s Tea Party, Rules, Dishoom, Pooples Fish and many more are the places where you can dine in to satisfy your hunger.