Burwood is said to be the home to delicious and amazing food. Whether you are looking for continental flavors or want to taste the delightful traditional food, Burwood is a city where you will get it all. Tourists from all parts of countries have appreciated the tastes and flavors of different food restaurants in Burwood. Irrespective of their local flavorings and taste, they have been overwhelmed by the extravagant essence of Burwood food. Some of the amazing restaurants in Burwood include;
- Legend Hotpot Buffet: As the name suggests, the Legend Hotspot Buffet is arguably the most amazing restaurants in Burwood. It is best known for the wide-ranging buffet with delicious dishes like Sichuan chicken and fruit pudding. The best part about this: the food will be cooked at your very own table in front of you. Locals and tourists adore its unique flavors of Asian delicacies that you may not find elsewhere. Choosing from a diverse menu, people generally start off with soup that ranges a wide variety including the special Pickled Vegetable Broth. The main course is filled with seafood like prawns and fishes. The environment is very appealing with bright and shining lights and comfortable seats around.
- Base and Bowl: Whosoever wishes to taste the delightful soul touching essence of Burwood should head to Base and Bowl immediately. Situated amidst the busy roads of Burwood, surrounded by bright red walls, the restaurant is best suited for a casual dining outing. The diverse options of the restaurant includes freshly made Italian cuisines that taste heavenly. The garlic prawns are the most admired dish by the locals specially when mixed with the delightful napolitana sauce.
- Cafe D’or Lebanese & Mediterranean: Cafe D’or Lebanese & Mediterranean is mainly known for its wide ranging Lebanon tastes in cuisines that delight the customers like never before. No matter which dish you try, every dish is assured to be freshly made from the scratch. Customers love the environment there with light music, dance, and ambience. Tourists are suggested to taste the samki h’ara, a grilled fillet that has been filled with tasty chilly garlic sauce topped off with almonds and nuts.
- The Rusty Rabbit: Whether you are going for a casual outing with you friends or have to attend an office meeting with your colleagues, The Rusty Rabbit is an ideal place for you. Situated in the heart of Burwood, locals love to have the best brunching experience. If one is extremely hungry, they should go for a double stacked cronut that has been dipped in the chocolate topped up with fresh fruits.
- Sidnees Cafe: Destroyed by fire, the Sidnees Café has been reopened lately with the same flavors and aroma. Offering a shisha bar and dining area, the Sidnees Café is an ideal place for two. People can sit there for hours smoking their favorite flavored shisha pipe. People prefer starting off with a grilled lamb or a grilled octopus that has been garnished with herbs and lemon and herbs. Dive into the main course with delightful African chicken, fresh prawns, and smoked salmons. End your amazing dinner with the heavenly dessert of marshmallow sandwich that are presented with raspberry coulis.