There was once a time when the best way to communicate was through telephones, which soon changed to smartphones and video calls. Today, the voice over internet protocol has become the trend. Approximately, 500,000 customers are replacing their traditional phones with internet calling services per month.
Therefore, Acanac also stepped into the service and started providing reliable solutions for VoIP. Have a look at the different benefits that come with them.
Acanac offers the best home phone services all over North America. Acanac’s services are not only dependable, but they also come with some free complementary features like the following.
- Allow you to set, access, and use a voicemail service to record your missed phone calls.
- Shows you the details of the person who is calling you
- You can transfer the call from your current extension to another phone number
- Allows you to add multiple people to a single call
- Gives you the detail of all the calls that you have missed and details of the received calls
- Allows you to create a group based on your preferences
- You can set the phone to send the caller directly to the voicemail
- Allows you to regulate your online phone activities by giving an overview of overall usages
- You can set the phone to block your number and name from appearing on the recipient’s phone
- Acanac customer can call each other from every part of the world, free of costs
- Acanac phone notifies you about incoming calls even when you are in the middle of a call
- You can manage the features and setting of Acanac phone by accessing it online.
The prices that you have to pay for Acanac home phone services are very competitive. The cost for a monthly plan is up to $20 for 1to 6 months and $30 for 7 to 12 months. However, due to their limited period offer, you can avail each of these plans with a discount of over $10.
Moreover, if you want to go for a long term program, Acanac can also offer you a yearly pack. Their annual package starts with a price of $20. With this pack, you will get one month of free service free of charges.
As for the per minute calling price, you can use Acanac to call anywhere in North America with just a fraction of cost. It cost $0.05565 for calling a country with 7-digit country code and $0.0165 for any country with a country code of 4 digits.
Crystal Clear Audio
One of the biggest problems that you face with the home phone services is sound clarity. The phone that most of the companies in North America offer produce a cracking sound. Sometimes the phone even causes a delay in the sound. However, Acanac is very efficient in sound. Their high-speed internet and advanced servers ensure that you always get crystal clear sound quality just like your standard cellphone.
The Final Words
VoIP is the future of calling. It is easy, affordable and very convenient. So don’t wait, contact Acanac for a connection and enjoy the freedom to call your loved one without worrying about the costs.