Oftentimes Facebook is only seen as a social media platform for personal posts and to like and share posts from friends and family. But this isn’t the case when it comes to business reviews. Over the past few years, we’ve seen more and more business profiles on Facebook and this trend continues to increase.
Setting up an informative and interesting Facebook profile for your business is a really effective digital marketing tool and almost every business around the world has a Facebook page.
But do you know how important a review on Facebook is for your business?
More business owners are realising that Facebook is a valuable tool to build trust with potential customers. With over one billion active users, Facebook is a very lucrative platform to connect and transact with clients and is not at all only a social platform. This is where positive reviews help build your business’ authority and fosters trust.
To gain a solid understanding of how social media helps businesses to boost brand awareness, improve engagement and to ultimately increase sales it’s a great idea to complete an accredited social media course.
Why Facebook is important for your business?
Gaining new customers is all about trust. A potential customer is always a little anxious when dealing with completing a transaction with a business they have never dealt with before. Facebook reviews on your business page are a good way of earning trust in the early stages.
It’s more than likely that a large portion of your customer base is already on Facebook, so it makes sense to engage with them on the platform. In fact, you can even invite them personally to like your business page. By doing this you’ll gain more followers and your customers will be kept up to date with news, discount offers and valuable information.
Why should you care about reviews on Facebook?
Gaining positive reviews on your business Facebook change should be part of your overall digital marketing strategy as the benefits are huge. It’s human nature to put more faith into a product or service if you are convinced of its worth and feel satisfied with what other customers have to say.
Positive reviews on your business Facebook page not only encourage potential customers but they also increase your existing customer’s level of trust.
Benefits of positive reviews on your business Facebook page
The popularity of Facebook isn’t slowing down. With millions of daily active users, it makes sense to not only market your business page on this social media giant but to also actively seek out positive reviews.
These reviews remain on the internet for the world to see and positive reviews will boost your customer’s confidence and attract more potential customers. We all want that, right? So, let’s take a look at a few of the many benefits of having reviews on your Facebook business page.
- Boosts brand awareness
- Builds confidence in your products and services
- Increases amount of followers
- Drives traffic to your website
- Facebook reviews are easily accessible to anyone on the internet
- Builds existing customer relationships
How to get great reviews on your Facebook business page
Now that you fully understand the immense value of getting positive reviews on your Facebook business page, it’s time to take a closer look at how to achieve this. Before you start make sure your Facebook business page is set up to ‘allow’ visitors to review your page. Remember to always thank anyone who posts a review on your page, no matter if the review is a positive one or negative. Engagement is key to building confidence with your customers.
Here are a few tips to kickstart your drive to get Facebook business reviews:
- Existing customer email campaign – Chances are your existing customers are satisfied with your business’ performance, so a great place to start canvassing for reviews is to send an email asking your clients to kindly post a review on your page. Remember to include the link to your Facebook business page to make it easier for them to find you on Facebook.
- Ask on your company’s website – Place a call to action banner or button on your website where you kindly request a Facebook review post. Again, remember to add the link.
- Post on your Facebook page – Keep posting regularly on your page and every so often ask your followers to post a review as a customer relationship building exercise.