Promoting a business with classified ads is a great way to reach your local market, generate visibility and sales. However, there is another potential SEO benefit, with the ability to link to your site through the ad.
Posting your product or service on a classified ad site is a very useful way to market it in your local community. Ideal for a small business, the process is simple, free, and quick to complete. You simply describe your business and promote your offer.
Free online classified sites offer a zero-cost, risk-free solution to promote your business and sell products and services. Advertising on free classified sites can be time consuming and frustrating if you don’t know how to successfully use these sites Cairns Backpage. Knowing the right tips and tricks for free classified ads online will set you apart from hundreds who display thousands of ads without getting any results.
Ideal for a service like classes or consultancies, you can post a notice and get a link to your site. Most ads expire after 90 days, but most sites suggest a new post after a week.
This form of advertising is a worthwhile activity as part of your overall online marketing strategy. The benefits are triple; A classified ad can reach your target audience, rank in search engines, and grow your link profile.
How to use Online Classified Ads Effectively
Although people use classified online sites as a large electronic exchange meeting, your business can use them to sell merchandise, services, entertainment, or business rentals.
Choose from freelance or free classified sites, newspaper classified sections, or product-specific classified sites for cars, apartments, pets, and even jobs.
Example of Free Publishing Sites:
- Job Notices
- Free market
Because classified ads are generally designed for local advertising, you must post them on multiple sites to get wide coverage.
Writing a good classified is an art. Keep these principles in mind:
- It attracts attention with the title. Use strong, emotional words that attract the eyes
- Repeat the descriptive text of the title in the body of the ad. This strategy creates the maximum effect.
- If you are offering a service, include your main benefit in the title.
- Avoid capitalization. They often imply that you are screaming.
- Avoid excessive use of exclamation marks.
- Include an image, if possible. A picture is worth a thousand words.
- Give people explicit instructions. Tell them how to find more information or make a purchase (call to action).
- Include a link to your website. Following this advice is also good for search engine ranking.
- Resist the urge to post your primary email address online. Instead, create a free temporary address in Gmail, Yahoo!, or Hotmail. You certainly don’t want to receive more spam than you already have.
- Try different titles. In this way, you can discover what works best.
- Write separate ads for different articles. It is easier to attract the right audience for a specific item than to attract multiple audiences to a heterogeneous mix.
- Review your ad carefully. Be sure to use correct spelling and grammar.